• Passport or copy of passport certified by a Canadian Visa Office
• List of current medications with dosage information
• Eye glasses or contact lenses, if you wear them
• Medical reports or test results that you have regarding to previous or existing medical conditions, and
• If you are being sponsored by a family member or spouse, Canada Immigration should have sent an IMM 1017E form. You will need to bring this. If you are applying through the Express Entry program, you will not have a form.
Please fill out our online Immigration Scheduling Form.
120 Conner Drive · Suite 200 · Chapel Hill, NC 27514 ·
Phone 919-967-8291 · Fax 919-967-3627